In order to scale, in whatever business, work must be shared. But with infinite possible combinations, where should you draw the demarcations? Luckily ITIL describes the combinations that in general have been shown to work well. Don’t go away thinking that … Continue reading
Yes! And – I’m not referring to the latest Mars Curiosity rover computer incident (apart from this reference, D’oh!)…
As I returned home from the school run this morning I noticed birds flying overhead in a V formation. A relatively common site, many species of bird fly like this, as do aircraft pilots when flying in formation.
Why do separate species independently develop the same patterns of behaviour? The answer to this question is the same as the reason why they would use ITIL on Mars (eventually).
- ITSMD.COM Logo
- Please don’t waste your life trying to decide if a service is a Technical Service or a Business Service!
- Difference between a product and a service.
- Successful change causes collapse of civilization…(disclaimer – contains fiction)
- What is the problem with Problem?
- What is the most useful information in a Known Error?